Saturday, December 1, 2012

1st of December 2012 marks a historical day

because after 134 years Thomas Edisson first invented the light bulb, for the FIRST time in my life, I learned how to change a fluorescent lamp(and also the starter). This sounds rather bimbotic ridiculous of me to say this but but but IT IS INDEED HARDWORK WITH A LOT OF SWEAT AND TEARS SHED AT THE SAME TIME BESIDES SUMMONING ALL THE STRENGTH WITHIN ME I DID ALSO GATHER MY WARRIOR SPIRIT this is indeed another stepping stone into adulthood. 

Seeing how one need to consider all these external factors of besides a substantial amount of physics knowledge, height, strength, weight in tasks as such, no doubt all these repair work always fall to men's responsibility. Hence, we have foreMAN, not foreWOMAN; repairMAN, not repairWOMAN; stupidMAN, not stupidWOMAN; pacMAN, not pacWOMAN oh wth, so yup there is my point. 

Ahhhhhh the sense of fulfillment and joy when the lamp lit up, THOMAS EDDISON I FEEL YOU GAAAAH December began well for me




No comments:

Post a Comment