Friday, April 26, 2013

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts



kept me occupied this afternoon. 

Yes, this long awaited Iron Man 3 is FINALLY on screen! 


It was certainly an afternoon well spent, watching Iron Man 3. 

To be fair, I will try to be as subtle as I can be to not spoil the movie just in case any of you have not watch it because what I really like about Iron Man 3 is all the element of surprise in the movie. 

The plot of the story is simple and well-explained which in my opinion is to suit the understanding level of young teenagers with their superhero fantasy.

I like it how in there is more of Tony Stark in this movie, rather than him just being Iron Man,  clad in his alloy amour all the time. I get to experience the more humanly side of a superhero this time which is certainly a plus point for Iron Man 3. 

The villain for Iron Man 3 is played by Guy Pearce. His acting was decent to me, nonetheless Tom Hiddleston (Loki) still remains as the most well-played villain of all to me.

As for the ending of this movie, somehow I thought that it could be better, or maybe that feeling came from my sentiment towards Iron Man, knowing that this, will indeed be the final or hopefully not appearance of Iron Man.

After all the excitement that was built up in endless pre-movie on screen trailer, this is certainly yet another Marvel masterpiece worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment